Today's most versatile plating system
The Quintex Cervical Plating System offers a low-profile plate design coupled with simple implantation and screw insertion, zero-step locking and universal soft-feel instrumentation. Quintex was designed to address all plating philosophies and offers construct options ranging from fully rigid to dynamic, including the new Semidynamic™ construct.
Quintex: Performance and Design. Hybridized.
Quintex plating and screw options allow for hybrid plating constructs that best meet patient needs. With Quintex, surgeons can:
- Tailor translation for dynamic constructs
- Control settling during fusion
- Address instability at specific levels with a more rigid construct
Quintex: System Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive Plating System: One solution for all pathologies and ideologies
- Semidynamic Construct: “Controlled motion” semiconstrained screws in a dynamic plate
- Design Driven by Clinical Data: Slot dimensions and orientation based on clinical subsidence data from Pitzen ABC study*
- Exceptional Screw/Driver Interface: “Stab and grab” taper fit between driver and screw; 2.5mm “torx”-style design maximizes torque transmission
- Harmonized Instrumentation: Strike plates on proximal end of instruments facilitate self-drilling screw placement; matte finish on shafts facilitates legibility
- Passive Locking Mechanism: Designed for speed and ease of use; tactile feel and visual cues confirm that locking mechanism is engaged
*Data on file
IFU database for complete indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings