Software with Superior Instrument Design
The OrthoPilot® KneeSuite combines a package of dedicated software with superior instrument design. The OrthoPilot KneeSuite includes applications for TKR, TKA (conventional or less invasive procedures) and UKA.
TKA (Total Knee Arthroplasty)
The software technology for navigated TKA was developed in partnership with OrthoPilot® users and features:
- Implantation and soft tissue balancing results can be simulated with an interactive planning tool prior to bone resection
- Enhanced and well balanced load distribution within the implant and from the implant to the bone
- Increased prospective implant longevity
- Improved post-op joint function
- Increased range-of-motion and stability
- Superior accuracy when calculating joint centers
- Streamlined instrumentation for use with navigation
UKA (Unicondylar Knee Arthroplasty)
OrthoPilot® UKA combines the advantages of Unicondylar knee implants with a minimally invasive surgical approach and navigation to achieve the ideal implant position and reduce patient post-operative pain and rehabilitation time.
IFU database for complete indications, contraindications, precautions and warnings