Total Knee Replacement Systems
The VEGA System Advanced Knee Replacement Technology is based on a groundbreaking posterior-stabilized design that mimics natural knee kinematics.
- Patented Post-Cam – mechanism mimics natural knee movement
- Innovative 7-Layer AS (Advanced Surface) Technology – Unparalleled surface hardness substantially decreased wear rates and greatly improved scratch resistance
- Better Bone Fit – 13 femoral sizes and 11 tibial sizes offer a wide-range of options for better bone fit regardless of your gender or size
- IQ Instrumentation – to accommodate minimally invasive procedures and reduce time in the operating room
- Available with OrthoPilot® Navigation System – for optimal implant alignment
Columbus® Knee System
The Columbus Knee System was designed for improved stability and greater range of motion to help patients resume their active lifestyle again. You can be confident in a highly stable total knee construct that results in a more natural range of motion for all patients regardless of gender or stature.
- Optimal Implant Fit – to individual patient’s anatomy
- Designed – To maximize range of motion and improve stability
- Innovative 7-Layer Advanced Surface Technology – Unparalleled surface hardness substantially decreased wear rates and greatly improved scratch resistance
- Coordinates with OrthoPilot® Navigation System – for optimal implant alignment
Partial Knee Replacement System
univation® X Unicondylar Knee System
The knee is made of three compartments (medial compartment, lateral compartment and the patellofemoral compartment). The univation X Unicondylar Knee System was developed to address osteoarthritis that is specific to the medial/inside compartment. This means the univation X Knee System leaves the healthy compartments of the knee area preserved, while the unhealthy compartments of your knee are treated. Minimal bone resection could result in a faster, less painful recovery to get you back in motion. If you have osteoarthritis in only one compartment of your knee, talk to your doctor to see if the univation X Knee System is right for you.
- Natural Motion – By replicating the anatomy of your knee, the implant design retains the natural motion of the knee.
- Bone Preserving – The system allows the surgeon to remove only the unhealthy area while leaving healthy bone intact.
- Advanced Surface Technology – The univation X Knee System utilizes a patented multi-layer technology. This technology is designed to potentially reduce the release of metal ions found in metal-based implants and help substantially reduce surface wear for longevity of the implant. Learn more about Advanced Surface Technology >
- Secure Implant Fixation – The design elements of the implant help to ensure that the implant attaches securely to the bone to reduce the risk of loosening.