New Surface. New Level of Fusion.
The ProSpaceXP Interbody System brings an innovative surface enhancing technology, PlasmaporeXP, to PLIF procedures. The combination of a PEEK-OPTIMA®* core with the osteoconductive PlasmaporeXP coating delivers enhanced implant stability, artifact free visualization, and proven biocompatibility.
- PlasmaporeXP osteoconductive porous Titanium coating over PEEK-OPTIMA core
- Aggressive teeth on the implant plus roughened surface deliver enhanced stability and help prevent implant migration
- Over 40 size options ensure compatibility with varying patient anatomies
- X-Ray marker pins in combination with PlasmaporeXP allow optimal imaging verification
- Individually sterile-packed to ensure safety
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use instrumentation
PlasmaporeXP Surface-Enhancing Technology
To enhance osteoconductivity, Aesculap maximized 20 years of success in applying Plasmapore® coatings to Titanium orthopedic and spine implants to develop the PlasmaporeXP coating for PEEK spinal implants. The porous coating delivers a number of operational advantages:
- Improved Implant Stability
- High Adhesion Strength
- Increased Migration Resistance
- Exceptional Imaging Properties
*PEEK-OPTIMA is a registered trademark of Invibio Biomaterial Solutions