New Surface. New Level of Fusion.
The CeSpaceXP Interbody System brings an innovative surface enhancing technology, Plasmapore®XP, to ACDF procedures. The combination of a PEEK-OPTIMA®* core with the osteoconductive PlasmaporeXP coating delivers enhanced implant stability, artifact free visualization, and proven biocompatibility.
- PlasmaporeXP osteoconductive porous Titanium coating over PEEK-Optima core
- Superior and inferior ridges plus roughened surface deliver enhanced stability
- 30 size options ensure compatibility with varying patient anatomies
- Generous graft window for packing of bone graft material
- X-Ray marker pins in combination with PlasmaporeXP allow optimal imaging
- Individually sterile-packed to ensure safety
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use instrumentation
PlasmaporeXP Surface-Enhancing Technology
Aesculap maximized 20 years of success in applying Plasmapore® coatings to Titanium orthopedic and spine implants to develop the PlasmaporeXP coating for PEEK spinal implants. The porous coating delivers a number of operational advantages:
- Improved Implant Stability
- High Adhesion Strength
- Increased Migration Resistance
- Exceptional Imaging Properties
*PEEK-OPTIMA is a registered trademark of Invibio Biomaterial Solutions